Conversion rate optimization (CRO)
Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is to increase the percentage of website visitors that take the desired action on the website like completing and sending an inquiry form, subscribing for a service, downloading educational content like eBook or product catalog, making a purchase, signing up for a trial of a product or service.
This process helps businesses to generate more leads and finally customers. If the website is optimized for conversions; businesses do not need to invest more in getting traffic on their website because they achieve their revenue goals with more leads and customers from a conversion optimized website. This increases their marketing return on investment.
At Dhawaj Digital; we have experience and expertise in conversion rate optimization (CRO). It is one of our core competencies. We understand which layouts, copy text, offers, and images perform best. We have experimented with many sets of Call-To-Action (CTA) button and text colors with different actionable words. We apply the marketing approach that emphasizes tracking, testing, and on-going improvement
We strictly obey the rules of inbound methodology to develop a convertible website. Following are the sequence of steps to be taken to make your website conversion rate optimization (CRO) ready.
- Business analysis, the scope of business, market and competitive analysis
- Defining buyer persona and Buyers journey stages
- Keyword research
- Creating content for WebPages, Blogs, Videos, PDF downloads, eBooks, product catalogs etc using text, images, infographics, and videos
- Content design and optimization for SEO
- Creating appropriate Call-To-Action(CTA) on WebPages
- Creating popup forms for lead generation
- Creating eBook, product catalog and other downloadable educational and informative material for lead generation and moving prospective customers in the next stage of buyer’s journey.
- Creating email workflows for lead nurturing
- Landing page design with appropriate form
- Thank you page analysis and design to move prospective customer in the next stage of the buyer’s journey and providing him educational and informative material of the next level.